Can’t get to the hairdresser? Here are some quick fixes and easy ways to hide your regrowth including hairstyles to cover your regrowth.
Watch the video below for all my best tips for covering straight hair regrowth. If you have curly hair, I have a special post for you next.
How to hide regrowth in straight hair and easy hairstyle tutorial video
In the video you will learn about:
- Makeup for your hair! Using special powders, sprays and even eyeshadow or blush on the hair
- How to choose the best hairstyle to minimize your regrowth
- How to create a fake fringe to hide your hairline
- Hats and headgear
- The longer your hair is, the less regrowth you see – How to Increase Your Hair Volume Fast!
- Altering your part to reduce visible regrowth
- When to use toners and semi-permanent colors
- Even when toners or colors are not to be used
DIY hair color guide
In my hair growth video, I mentioned that I have a full post on the subject DIY box paint. I have also shared the video below:
Remember that color on color always gets darker!
And never look at the picture on the front of the box, always look at the color grid on the back to get a more accurate prediction of how it will look on your hair.
Cover products for hair regrowth
Let me know what your favorite tip is for hiding your regrowth!