Pre-order our new cookbook to get a FREE e-book with 5 exclusive recipes. They’re not in the book or on the blog—you don’t want to miss them!
Our new cookbook Simple with Feel Good Food coming out in less than a month! Creating a cookbook is a long process—we’ve been working on this one for over two years. I can’t believe it’s finally coming out into the world! I’m excited to share it with you.
Simple with Feel Good Food will hit bookstore shelves on April 25th, but today’s post is a reminder that it’s available for pre-order NOW! Why pre-order?
- You will receive a guaranteed copy of the book on launch day. Get a sneak peek at what’s in it here!
- AND we’re offering a free e-book as a thank you gift! It has 5 EXCLUSIVE recipes not in the book or the blog. You don’t want to miss them! Keep reading to see what they are.
What’s in the e-book?
The bonus recipe e-book contains only: bonus recipes! We originally built them for the cookbook, but we ran out of space to fit them. We all LOVE them, and I think you will too.
Recipe 1: Kimchi Noodle Soup
This recipe is perfect for those cool early spring days. Seasoned with ginger, kimchi, and gochujang, the broth is spicy and slightly spicy, and it’s loaded with soba noodles and julienned vegetables. Optional: top your bowl with a soft-boiled eggs for better food.
Recipe 2: Roasted Carrot Halloumi Bowls
If you know me, you know that I love a recipe that uses a whole vegetable, top, skin, stem, and all. I add smoky roasted carrots to this colorful grain. Then, I use their tops to make a punchy green sauce to pour over it. These fresh ingredients contrast well with crunchy roasted chickpeas, earthy bulgur, and rich, salty halloumi cheese.
Recipe 3: Baked Broccolini and White Bean Skillet
This recipe is a weeknight game changer! It comes together in one pan in less than 30 minutes, AND it’s delicious. Big chunks of baked feta cheese atop a fragrant layer of white beans and broccolini. Garnished with nutty pistachio gremolata, bright, fresh, and super satisfying.
Recipe 4: Cauliflower Parmesan
Like Eggplant Parmesan, but, you know, cauliflower. It’s saucy, cheesy perfection.
Recipe 5: Granola Bars, 2 Ways
Surprise: this recipe is actually 2 recipes! I’ve shared a wonderful base for homemade granola bars, along with two fun variations: Double Chocolate and Fruit and Nut. I’ve made a lot of homemade granola bar-type snacks over the years, and this is definitely my favorite. I can’t count how many batches I’ve made so far!
- How can I get the e-book? Send your receipt to the cookbook firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll email you the e-book!
- Is this e-book the same as the meal plan e-book you offered in January? No! This is a different e-book with completely new recipes.
- What’s inside Simple with Feel Good Food? This cookbook includes 125+ recipes for two types of cooks: those who love easy recipes they can make today and those who like to plan ahead. Half of the recipes are “at-the-ready recipes,” which are simple to make and use basic ingredients. The rest are “primary recipes,” designed for food preparation. Get a sneak peek of the cookbook here!
Happy cooking, friends! Thank you very much for your support.