Whether you are a Hairdresser Or are you the type of person who does their hair often, sometimes a funny hair quote is just fun to share with friends! We’ve all been there – perms, fried locks, color changes, DIY bangs and more.
So let’s be proud with a little humor! Since many of us have hair problems and find comfort in hearing about other people’s hair problems, take the pressure off your chest with some hair jokes.
Think about how you feel when a friend shares a funny quote or joke with you. It takes the stress out of something that might be weighing on your mind! There is an amazing warehouse of Quotes for hair on your phone can be useful.
From hair school to Living roomFor road trips, and even sharing on Pinterest – you’ll be the go-to person when your friends need cheering up or venting about their hair problems.
Funniest laugh out loud hair quotes
Below are some of the funniest hair quotes we’ve put together. Some are ‘crappy’, some may be right for you, and all are worth sharing! Select one or select all to send a message to a friend or laugh at the barber shop!
1. I had to change hairdressers. It’s a shame, but I know all good things must come to an end.
2. My therapist thinks I’m a really shy person. He says I should let my hair down every now and then.
3. The barber saw my wig and offered me a full discount. I had no toffee for anything.
4. My girlfriend isn’t used to wearing fringes, but she’ll figure it out.
5. I told my barber that I didn’t like my hair straight, but he didn’t do anything about it. He couldn’t have cuddled less.
6. I told my teller that I didn’t like my hair StraightBut I should have known he was homophobic.
7. An unaired episode of Breaking Bad featured Walter White with long hair, looking for a new style. There he tells the hairdresser to “thread lightly”.
8. My mother didn’t like mine New mohawk, so we got into a very heated argument about it. It was a pretty hairy situation.
9. Coco Amazing for messy and stressful days. They are very comfortable for circus.
10. My stylist suggested a new haircut, but I’m not really sure about the idea. I said I would decide.
11. I wasn’t open to trying New hair colors Until my stylist convinced me and it was an experience to color for her.
12. The corona virus is hard on bald people. The balder you are, the harder it is not to touch your face.
13. Once you go bald, you never go back :(.
14. My hair is short because it’s like my *enis: serious.
15. Hair is like buying greeting cards. Three inches is more than enough.
16. Hairdressers should sign protection certificates for the personal things we tell them.
17. The moment a woman rides a horse for the first time, her hair automatically grows past her waist.
18. Find someone who loves you like a bald man loves hats.
19. Want to look like a human Lego character? Try mousse!
20. Mults made a comeback so I guess the four horsemen of the apocalypse should be here any minute now.
21. Men Going Bald and Gray is the universe trying to restore balance to society.
22. Straight white men seem to think their hair is their child because they seem to like to neglect it on purpose.
Funny short hair quotes
Hair today, gone tomorrow.
Life is too short for boring hair.
I make hair contact before eye contact.
My hairstyle is called “I tried”.
Sorry, I can’t hear you over my fabulous hair.
I came, I saw, I had a bad hair day.
My hair has a mind of its own.
Great hair, never mind.
Hair so big, it’s full of secrets.
Paris is happening, embrace the chaos.
I have 99 problems, but a haircut is not one.
Having a messy hair day? Blame gravity.
Too much hair, not enough coffee.
If my hair looks good, I can handle anything.
My hair is a work in progress, just like me.
When your hair is on point, life is on point.
I didn’t choose my hair life, my hair life chose me.
My hairstyle is called “Whatever, I’m late”.
Funny long hair quotes
Hair today, gone tomorrow, but the memories of a bad haircut last forever.
If at first you didn’t succeed, it’s probably because you’re having a bad hair day.
My life is basically just one big quest for the perfect hair day.
Hair: The one thing that can really make you feel like a queen or a hot mess, depending on the day.
The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets a better hair.
I can’t decide if my hair looks better up, down or somewhere in between – I guess I’ll just wing it.
I have 99 problems, but a bad hair day is currently number one.
Is it just me, or does my hair have a social life of its own?
My hair is like a mood ring: you can tell how I’m feeling based on its curl level.
When your hair gets caught in your hairspray, you know it’s time for a change.
Some days, my hair is more tangled than my headphones after being in my pocket.
If my hair could talk, it would definitely have some crazy stories to tell.
On a scale of 1 to 10, my hair personality is definitely an 11.
I’m starting to think my hair has a mind of its own – and it’s feeling rebellious.
When you accidentally use hairspray instead of deodorant, you know it’s going to be an interesting day.
Remember, you’re never fully dressed without a messy bun.
If you think your life is complicated, just look at my hair routine.
My hair and I have a love-hate relationship – but mostly, we just need care.
If my hair could take selfies, it would have a better social media following than me.
In a world full of trends, sometimes it’s better to just let your hair do its thing and hope for the best.