Find 2023’s best prime day deals on kitchen items…like our cookbooks! If you want to add one to your collection, now is a good time to shop.
It’s Amazon Prime Day! Today and tomorrow, July 11 and 12, 2023, you’ll find great sales on kitchen appliances, cookware, and more. In case you’re in the market for some new kitchen items, I’m highlighting some of the best Amazon Prime Day deals below.
I also wanted to let you know that you can get our cookbooks at GREAT prices right now. If you are thinking about adding Simple with Feel Good Food, Love and Lemons Everyday, o The Love & Lemons Cookbook in your collection, now is the perfect time to do so.
Before shopping, make sure you have a Prime membership to access these low prices (and you can get a 30-trial if you don’t already have one!). Keep reading to learn more about our books and other Amazon Prime Day deals!
My 5 Favorite Amazon Prime Day Deals
My latest cookbook Simple with Feel Good Food is currently available for $10 off. If you’ve had your eye on the book but haven’t bought it yet, now is a great time to add it to your collection! It’s full of recipes that are easy to make with on-hand ingredients (like one-pot soups and sheet pan dinners) and others that are great for making ahead (like sturdy, packaged salads and veggie lasagnas ). It also has fun features that showcase peak-season summer produce, such as meal plans that will help you get exhausted all that zucchini and a haul of sweet corn to market. Hope you like it — especially at its lowest price!
The Vitamix blender is another Prime Day find you won’t want to miss, especially if you do a lot of plant-based cooking. I use mine every day to make the creamiest smoothies, saucesand soups! I specifically use the Vitamix A3500 Ascent Series, and you can get it $150 off right now! It offers 120 volts of power, five program settings, and 10 different speed controls that you can control via the touchscreen or an app on your phone. This is one of the more high-end Vitamixes, so getting it at this price is definitely a steal!
If you’re hoping the coveted KitchenAid stand mixer will go on sale for Prime Day — you’re in luck! The popular KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer that I own and love is $100 off in metallic chrome color. If you’d rather get a colorful one (like mine one is yellow!), they’re $70 off, which is still a great deal. You can use this mixer to make everything from cookies in breadand if you want, you can pair it with nifty KitchenAid attachments to make pasta, ice cream, and more. This is one of the best times to get one for yourself!
I love that my KitchenAid stand mixer is more useful when you buy attachments. I’ve been using the Ice Cream Maker Attachment a lot this summer to make my favorite coconut vegan ice cream and vanilla ice cream. This attachment fits right into your stand mixer and makes whipping up sweet treats super easy — just be sure to freeze the bowl ahead of time! Right now, you can get it for $30 off, making it a great opportunity to try making ice cream at home.
Featuring blender and whisk attachments, this handheld device works as a blender and whisk and is at a great price today. I find that the blender attachment is perfect for blending soups right in the pot! I’ve struggled with other immersion blenders in the past that weren’t powerful enough to get soups really smooth and creamy. This one is very powerful and the whisk attachment will be perfect for whipping cream by hand — without crushing your hand!
Other Amazon Prime Day Deals We Love
- AeroGarden Harvest with Gourmet Herb Seed Pod Kit: $49.99 at Amazon (Originally $109.95)This nifty gadget is the perfect way to have fresh herbs at home. —
- OXO Good Grips Chef’s Mandoline Slicer 2.0: I love using a mandoline to thinly slice vegetables for salads and slaws. OXO is great, and it’s $36 off. — $63 at Amazon (Originally $99.95)
- KitchenAid 7-Speed Mixer Hand Mixer: A good price if you need a hand mixer. — $67.49 at Amazon (Originally $79.99)
- KitchenAid 3-Piece Pasta Roller & Cutter Set: I LOVE this pasta maker for making my homemade pasta and it’s on sale! — $149.96 at Amazon (Originally $199)
- KitchenAid Spiralizer Stand Mixer Attachment: This is my go-to spiralizer for cutting tougher vegetables like sweet potatoes thanks to the power of a stand mixer. $69.99 at Amazon (Originally $99.95)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Storage Bag: These bags are great for storing snacks and frozen fruit. Get them at low prices while you can! — $9.09 at Amazon (Originally $12.99)
- SQARR Mini 3.5 Inch Prep Bowls: These discounted mini bowls are perfect for preparing and serving snacks. — $19.99 at Amazon (Originally $24.99)
- JoyFul by JoyJolt 24-Piece Glass Storage Container: I always use glass storage containers to store my leftovers and snacks, and this set is at an incredible discount. – $35.95 at Amazon (Originally $45.95)
- Henckels Statement Razor-Sharp 20-Piece Knife Set with Block: I use Henckels knives for cutting everything! They’re sharp and durable, and this set is over $120 off and has everything you need. — $149.99 at Amazon (Originally $289.99)
- Fullstar Vegetable Chopper: This handy tool makes chopping vegetables a breeze, and it’s a few dollars off! — $23.99 at Amazon (Originally $29.99)
- USA Pan Bakeware Half Sheet Pan: I love using these baking sheets for roasting vegetables, baking cookies, and making sheet pan meals. — $16.54 on Amazon (Originally $23.97)
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-1: I love my Instant Pot for quick meals. Currently, it is at its lowest price! — $79.99 on Amazon (Originally $129.99)
- Ninja Foodi 10 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone Smart XL Air Fryer: This powerful air fryer has two baskets to cook multiple meals at once, and it’s heavily discounted. — $149.99 at Amazon (Originally $249.99)
- Cuisinart Salad Spinner: This is a great salad spinner to give your vegetables a good wash and it’s half off! — $12.99 at Amazon (Originally $24.99)
- Instant 4-in-1 Milk Frother + Steamer: This is a great milk frother to make lattes at home and you can save $9 on it today. – $30.99 at Amazon (Originally $39.99)
- GreenPan Paris Pro Hard Anodized Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, 11 Piece Cookware: I love GreenPan cookware, and this is a great deal on a whole set! — $195.60 at Amazon (Originally $279.99)
Prices are accurate at time of publishing.