Enjoy your favorite home cook with one of these kitchen gifts! They range from small gift ideas to must-have cookware and all-star appliances.
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission when You buy through links on our site.
Hey friends! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I’m not sharing the recipe today, because I personally cooked it after yesterday, and I thought you might too. Instead, I’m highlighting 10 great kitchen gifts right now Next holiday season is near.
In my opinion, these kitchen gift ideas are all must-haves for people who love to cook. If you have a passionate home cook in your life, you’ll want to blow them away with any of these kitchen gifts. Or, if you’re the head chef in your house, add one to your wishlist this year!
My Vitamix blender is my Most used kitchen appliance – I’ve had this for almost ten years and it’s still going strong. I think it’s an invaluable tool for anyone who does a lot of plant-based cooking, because it combines vegetables, fruits, and nuts (no soaking required!) in the smoothest, silkiest smoothies, saucesand soups.
I love that a Dutch oven can go from stove to oven and back again, and it’s great at retaining and conducting heat. I recommend choosing an enameled cast-iron Dutch oven, as it won’t require any seasoning, and it’s easy to clean with just soap and water. My favorite brands are Staub and Le Creuset. These are investment pieces, but they will last you a lifetime. For more affordable alternatives, I recommend Lodge or this is cute Magnolia Hearth & Hand one.
For my favorite Dutch oven recipes, check out this post!
A KitchenAid Stand Mixer is the ULTIMATE kitchen gift for anyone who loves to bake. They will use it in production cookies, cakes, bread, pizza dough, etc! Plus, it comes in a set of happy colors (I’m obsessed with it dark matte one)and it lasts for years.
I reached for one 10-inch o 11-inch cast-iron skillet almost everyday. It conducts heat incredibly well, making it perfect for scalding o browning vegetables, and it can be put in the oven, which I like if I’m cooking sock yes frittata. Like Dutch ovens, I prefer enameled cast-iron skillets because they’re easy to clean and don’t require any seasoning. I recommend Staub, Le Creuseto Lodge.
More Favorite Kitchen Gifts
These smaller items make great kitchen gifts, too!
- Microplane zester – Essential for zesting citrus and grating garlic, fresh ginger, and hard cheeses like Parmesan. This mini is also easy to use.
- Mini silicone spatula – I use them every time I cook! They’re great for mixing almost anything, and I love that they’re small, flexible, and easy to clean.
- OXO Julienne peeler – Do you know a veggie lover? This special peeler will help them do that vegetable noodles or definitely cut the vegetables for dishes like this carrot salad or this broccoli slaw.
- Mandoline slicer – It shaves vegetables into impossibly thin slices. I often use it when I make salads or pickling vegetables like onions o radish.
- Our cookbooks! The Love & Lemons Cookbook and Love and Lemons Everyday both make great gifts.
Have a great weekend! We’ll be back with more recipes soon. 🙂